Once Upon a Time in … Hollywood, Quentin Tarantino’s ninth movie, follows a declining movie star (Leonardo DiCaprio) and his stunt double (Brad Pitt) through the last golden days of Hollywood in the late 1960s. (Above, a party at the Playboy mansion.) The film, which also features Margot Robbie, Al Pacino, Dakota Fanning and James Marsden, is jammed with pop-culture references and tributes to Los Angeles landmarks, and outlandishly reimagines the Manson Family murders.Continue reading “Movies worth seeing in theaters – August 2019”
- CLASSIC OLD ENGLISH STYLE 46cm DOUBLE SIDED DARTBOARD + 6 BRASS DARTS
- Eduard 49705 dx 1 48 Aircraft- Me262B1a detail set for Hobby Boss (Painted SA)
- Ford Festa Rs WRC Ogier - 1st Rally Montecarlo 2018 1 43 New Spark S5951
- HBZ4930 Gearbox with Motor Champ HBZ
- Hounen Kihan sieve 210 × 60 mesh A-1142 for cooking soba udon Japanese tool new
- Kitchen Set 52 Pieces Kids Play New Educational Castle Shape Toy.
- Lego Castle Royal Knights Set 6090-1 Royal Knight's Castle 100% complete + box
- LEGO Mixels 41533 Globert Building Kit
- Lola T70 Coupe Tarum 1971 Avallone Best 1 43 Be9397 Model Car Diecast
–TIM GREIVING in Los Angeles Times
Films like Blackboard Jungle (1955) pioneered the popular music soundtrack, and The Graduate (1967) was scored with Simon & Garfunkel songs, Greiving writes, but Easy Rider first demonstrated the break-out appeal of a “song score” to a youthful movie audience.Continue reading ““Easy Rider not only helped define the counterculture … it also revolutionized the movie soundtrack.””
Documentary filmmaker D.A. Pennebaker, creator of Don’t Look Back, the black-and-white, cinema verite film that chronicles Bob Dylan’s 1965 tour of the U.K. Pennebaker died August 2 at age 94.
Quoted by Randy Lewis in FOKKER F27 - Mk 400 - ESCI ERTL 1 72 + bonus décals Air NewZelandContinue reading ““Don’t Look Back is a kind of fiction, but it’s Dylan’s fiction, not mine. He makes it up as he goes along.””